Melbourne International Comedy Festival 2019 – book now for Faulty Towers The Dining Experience
Find out why this original, internationally acclaimed show is officially the world’s most successful Fawlty tribute when it returns to Stamford Plaza Melbourne for MICF 2019 – and why people keep coming back! Tickets and gift vouchers are on sale now.
Basil’s rude, Manuel’s confused and Sybil’s cracking the whip… and they’re back in Melbourne for another round of Festival madness in this unforgettable show that sees audiences become paying guests at the Faulty Towers hotel, ready for three courses, five stars and two hours of chaos, comedy and action.
This ‘outrageously funny’ immersive experience (★★★★★ BroadwayBaby, Edinburgh Fringe) uses a supreme blend of top-flight improvisation and a completely original theatrical script to create a night perfect for absolutely anyone ready to laugh. Brisbane born in 1997, the show is now an international institution, performed around the world by over 30 actors.
- ‘A full-on feast for the funny bone’ Australian Stage
- ‘Hilarious’ ★★★★★ The West Australian, FRINGE WORLD
- ‘Seriously funny’ ★★★★★ The Advertiser, Adelaide Fringe
This MICF the line-up includes two world-wide Faulty favourites: Rob Langston from England as Basil and Melbournite Anthony Sottile as Manuel. Joining them is Australia’s Rebecca Fortuna, making her first MICF appearance as Sybil.
Experience The Experience at Stamford Plaza Melbourne
Venue: Stamford Plaza Melbourne, 111 Little Collins Street, Melbourne 3000
Dates: 9-14 April 2019
- dinner performances Tuesday-Sunday at 7:00pm. Doors at 6:30pm.
- lunch performances Saturday and Sunday at 1:00pm. Doors at 12:30pm.
Tickets – all tickets include 3-course meal and 2-hour interactive show:
- Friday-Saturday dinner: $99.00 pp
- Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Sunday dinner: $89.00 pp
- Lunch Saturday-Sunday: $89.00 pp.
Beverage package: Book a table of 10 persons and add-on a 3-hour beverage package at $40 per person. Please advise us prior. Payable in venue on arrival.
*Cash bar available in venue.
All bookings and info: www.faultytowersdining.com | 1300 308 193 |
Show info and FAQ: www.faultytowersdining.com
* Faulty Towers The Dining Experience is an affectionate homage to Fawlty Towers, the BBC TV series written by John Cleese and Connie Booth. Their original TV scripts are not used in Faulty Towers The Dining Experience.