Faulty Towers at Hunter Valley Resort, Pokolbin; Thu 30 May '19
Hunter Valley Resort
Corner Hermitage Road & Mistletoe Lane, Pokolbin, New South Wales 2320, Australia
Interactive Theatre International presents:
Faulty Towers The Dining Experience
- this made-in-Australia globetrotting show is truly quite legendary, selling out in places like Sydney Opera House, Raffles Singapore and London’s West End. It returns to Hunter Valley Resort in May – but be warned: it’ll sell out here too, so early booking is essential!
Basil, Sybil and Manuel serve a 3-course meal along with plenty of laughs and audience participation in this 5-star immersive show – a show that’s never the same twice, because it’s 70% improvised. It’s great for comedy and theatre fans, as well as anyone who just fancies going out for an unforgettable meal and a hugely good time... it’s a multi-sensory treat where chaos reigns right from the start.
- ‘Seriously funny’ The Advertiser, Adelaide Fringe
- ‘Hilarious… an unforgettable night out’ The West Australian, Fringe World Perth
- ‘A wonderful combination of a three-course meal and live theatre show’ The Holiday & Travel Magazine, Sydney Opera House
Born in Brisbane in April 1997, Faulty Towers The Dining Experience is a worldwide hit, performed in around 20 countries a year by 10 teams of actors at the top of their profession. Highlights of 2018 include a string of return visits to Fringe Festivals in Perth, Adelaide, Melbourne and Edinburgh, and tours in Europe, Scandinavia, Asia, Australia and the Caribbean. With an ongoing residency, too, in the heart of London’s theatre land, it’s clear that Faulty Towers The Dining Experience is the most successful interactive comedy show of its kind.
* Performer biogs are on the Actors page at www.torquaysuitetheatre.com
- ‘Definitely worth getting off the couch for’ Stage Whispers, Melbourne International Comedy Festival
EXPERIENCE THE EXPERIENCE!
Venue: Hunter Valley Resort, Cnr Hermitage Road & Mistletoe Lane, Pokolbin, NSW 2320
Dates: Thursday, 30 May 2018
Times: Doors open 7:00pm. Show starts 7:30pm.
Tickets: $94.00 pp (included $2.20 booking fee) – all tickets include a 3-course meal and 2-hour interactive show.
Faulty Towers World Tour 2018 – film: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ugNHHaKF374
Show info & FAQ: www.torquaysuitetheatre.com
- ‘Outrageously funny’ BroadwayBaby, Edinburgh Fringe 2017
- ‘Crammed full of laughter!’ Everything Theatre, London 2017