This globetrotting show is truly quite legendary, selling out in places like Sydney Opera House, Raffles Singapore and London’s West End. It returns to Rigby’s Bar & Bistro in August 2017, but be warned: early booking is essential!
When the audience become diners in the ‘Faulty Towers’ restaurant and are served by Basil, Sybil and Manuel, pretty much anything can happen. The fun starts as guests wait to be seated, then hurtles along in a tour de force of gags and belly-laughs.
Expect shambolic service and a ‘70s-style 3-course meal in ‘two riotous hours of food, wine and impeccable comic timing.’ (Great Aussie Bite at Sydney Opera House).
- ‘Dining out has never been this entertaining’ (Herald Sun, Melbourne International Comedy Festival)
- ‘An uproariously funny five-star comedic feast’ (InDaily, Adelaide Fringe)
- ‘Marvellous… had the crowd in stitches’ (The West Australian, Fringe World Perth)
Born in 1997, Faulty Towers The Dining Experience is a fully immersive, highly improvised and site-specific piece of comedy theatre that continues to be acclaimed around the world by audiences and critics alike. It opened a residency in London’s West End in 2012 and continues there still, ranking consistently high in TripAdvisor’s top London theatre listings.
Teams of cast now tour the world virtually non-stop.
Performer biogs are on the Actors page at www.torquaysuitetheatre.com
- ‘5* rollercoaster entertainment’ (Broadway Baby, Edinburgh Fringe)
- ‘Deliciously entertaining… too good to miss’ (What’s on London, London West End residency)
EXPERIENCE THE EXPERIENCE!
Venue: Rigby’s Bar & Bistro, 221 St Georges Tce, Perth WA 6000
Dates: Friday 18 & Saturday 19 August 2017
Times: - Doors open at 6:30pm. Show starts 7.00pm.
Tickets: $105.00 pp (includes $2.20 booking fee) – all tickets include a 3-course meal and 2-hour interactive show.
Group tickets: Buy eleven tickets for the price of ten.
Faulty Towers World Tour 2017–
Show info & FAQ: www.torquaysuitetheatre.com